Summary: Review request: meka - Multi machine emulator for MS-
DOS, MS-Windows and GNU/Linux
Product: Package Reviews
Component: Review Request
Estimated Hours: 0.0
MEKA is a multi machine emulator, originally started as a Sega Master System
emulator, and generally very oriented toward Z80-based Sega 8-bit systems.
MEKA officially emulates the following systems:
- Sega Game 1000 / SG-1000 / Japan, Oceania
- Sega Computer 3000 / SC-3000 / Japan, Oceania, Europe
- Super Control Station / SF-7000 / Japan, Oceania, Europe
- Sega Mark III / MK3 / Japan
+ FM Unit Extension / MK3+FM / Japan
- Sega Master System / SMS / World Wide
- Sega Game Gear / GG / World Wide
- ColecoVision / COLECO / America, Europe
- Othello Multivision / OMV / Japan
You can play other systems on it only if you are smart enough to figure how.
And if you are, I doubt you will want to play Nintendo games. So forget it.
* Why this package is not eligible to be included in Fedora:
It requires ROMs (or image files in any format) of copyrighted material to be
useful and the owners of those copyrights and patents have not given their
express written permission.
* Rpmlint output:
meka.i386: W: invalid-license Distributable
meka.src: W: invalid-license Distributable
Configure bugmail: http://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.