--- Comment #8 from Richard <hobbes1069(a)gmail.com> 2015-02-26 21:18:57 CET ---
(In reply to comment #7)
* Tue Feb 24 2015 Martin Gansser <martinkg(a)fedoraproject.org> - 5.5.1-6
- dropped CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS flags because already sets by %%cmake macro
- dropped CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX because already sets by %%cmake macro
- removed bundled natupnp
- added virtual provides for tracking purposes
what is the next step ?
I think the last thing you need to do is write an email to the RPM Fusion devel
mailing list and ask permission to bundle the timsort header library. Make sure
to explain why you think this should be allowed, in this case:
- It's not already packaged in Fedora or RPM Fusion
- It's a header only library (essentially a copylib)
- Anything else you can think of.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.