--- Comment #37 from Orcan Ogetbil <oget.fedora(a)gmail.com> 2009-05-19 23:12:54 ---
Phew. I agree with Nicolas about readability of the spec file.
* Please move the %files sections down, to right before the changelog. And
%post* sections can go right before %files'
* use %global instead of %define
* Use macros consistently. For instance $RPM_BUILD_ROOT and %buildroot
shouldn't be in the same spec file.
* For long %if's, I recommend adding a notice around %endif about what %if
clause is being ended.
* Don't use macros directly in comments or in the changelog. Use %% or use no %
* Make descriptions span 80 columns.
* Use correct Group's for each subpackage.
* You don't need to specify the license for each subpackage if it has the same
license with the main package.
Configure bugmail: http://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.