--- Comment #2 from Patrick Uiterwijk <puiterwijk(a)gmail.com> 2012-08-15 01:49:46
* I will look into the data files. I didn't add them because they're a
* The reason for the svn checkout is because the released version requires too
much changes to be compatible with recent ffmpeg versions: the API for ffmpeg
seems to have changed drastically, which is reflected in the SVN revision.
* The page you linked to also says "and optionally, up to 13 characters (ASCII)
alphanumeric characters that could be useful in finding the revision in the
revision control system.", so it is an option according to the Fedora naming
guidelines, and I like this system because it's clear at once which version I
used for the creation of the SRPM.
* debuginfo will only be handled automatically if they are extracted during RPM
generation (as far as I know), which is not the case: ultrastardx generates
them (always in /usr/lib, as specified in the SPEC) "manually" while building,
thus circumventing the RPM debuginfo extraction.
* The building is indeed broken since a version of ffmpeg that was released
sometime after my review request was posted. I will try to see if a recent
checkout fixes the problem, and else request a new release from upstream.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.