I need some outside feedbacks on FAS registrations.
Here are some steps to reproduce
1. Create an account here : http://fas.rpmfusion.org/accounts/userbox.cgi
- note that, you don't need to re-generate an gpg key, just add the one you use for Fedoraproject.
2. Generate your Certification here : http://fas.rpmfusion.org/accounts/gen-cert.cgi
3. Ask to sign your CLA here : http://fas.rpmfusion.org/accounts/send-cla.cgi
4. Follow the instructions that you will receive by mail
5. Send your signed CLA, then wait until receive the confirmation.
- just post if no mail is sent to you.
6. Ask for your membership on cla_done group.
I'll check all other stuff about the account creation which should match with CVS and then mail you to make some test on.
GPG-Key ID: F3903DEB
Fingerprint: 0F2A 7A17 0F1B 82EE FCBF 1F51 76B7 A28D F390 3DEB