--- Comment #17 from Alexey Torkhov <atorkhov(a)gmail.com> 2009-03-09 15:14:45 ---
I find that this package desire some more work:
- It should be patched to use system squirrel.
- Need to remove possible trademarks in summary and description.
- May be ask fedora-legal if it has enough dissimilarity and doesn't violate
trademarks before review submission to Fedora?
- Need to create package for opengfx game data "openttd-opengfx".
- Need to check whether this patch works (it should ignore if sample.cat is
missing) and file it upstream if it works:
Would be good if you do something from this list. I can co-maintain it
Configure bugmail: http://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.