Bug ID: 6469
Summary: Review request: akmod-intel-ipu6 - The driver for
Intel IPU6 MIPI camera
Product: Package Reviews
Component: Review Request
- Full URLs to the spec file and source rpm of the package.
- A short description for the package (usually, the %description from the spec
This enables the intel IPU6 image processor. This akmod package includes Intel
IPU6 and Intel iVSC drivers.
- Why this package is not eligible to be included in Fedora.
This driver is opensourced by Intel and it has not merged into the upstream
Also, It needs several proprietary binary firmware and libraries to make it up
- The output rpmlint gives on both the source and binary packages. Explain for
each message why you've chosen to ignore it.
intel-ipu6-kmod.spec: W: invalid-url Source1:
intel-ipu6-kmod.spec: W: invalid-url Source0:
variable "URL" is used for the github URL.
- Mention if this is your first RPM Fusion package.
Yes, This is my first RPM fusion package.
Mention that you are seeking a sponsor if you are not a Fedora sponsored
packager or an RPM Fusion sponsored packager.
Yes, I'm seeking for a reviewer.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.