Just to inform that the go/no-go fedora meeting is this week. But
either or not there is a go
I will need to have the RPM Fusion repository in GA state this week-end.
Here are the remaining tasks:
- Lands the kodi-platform/plugins rebuilt to enable armhfp arch.
- Update appdata packages for f29.
- Switch the rpmfusion-*-release to the GA layout (disable testing
repos, add the f31 key).
Nice to have:
- Add buildsys-build-rpmfusion with the Fedora GA kernel.
- Update the rpmfusion kickstarts if not done already.
Any others tasks in sight ?
Thx in advances.
Show replies by date