If I boot under kernel-4.2.3-200.fc22.x86_64 and log into the KDE desktop
after the progress bar screen I get a black screen with nothing showing.
I can Alt-F2 and run konsole and it will show up.
Booting back into kernel-4.1.10-200.fc22.x86_64 I have no problems with
Has anyone else seen this behaviour?
I realized it has been ages since I updated my system (July 22). I ran
yum-update and received: No packages marked for update. This does not seem
right (I did yum makecache because yum noted that Repodata is over 2 weeks
I feel like I am missing something very obvious here, because I seriously
doubt there are no new packages in rpm-fusion or fedora since July.
This is the full output:
[root@Mythbox log]# yum update
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks, refresh-packagekit
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* fedora: dl.fedoraproject.org
* rpmfusion-free: mirror.web-ster.com
* rpmfusion-free-updates: mirror.web-ster.com
* rpmfusion-nonfree: mirror.web-ster.com
* rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: mirror.web-ster.com
* updates: dl.fedoraproject.org
No packages marked for update