On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 3:32 AM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson(a)gmail.com> wrote:
Last night, from the cmd line I updated using dnf.
fedora 22, 64 bit.
From the stream running past I think I had a new kernel and akmod.
Post install. Reboot, graphics as normal.
It looks like the current releases fixes your problem which is good.
* Wed Jul 15 2015 Richard Shaw <hobbes1069(a)gmail.com> - 0.5.3-2
- Add package conflicts to stop pulling in kernel-debug-devel, fixes
- Add description for the formatting of the <kernel> parameter, BZ#3580.
- Update static man pages and clean them up.
- Fixed another instance of TMPDIR causing issues.
- Added detection of dnf vs yum to akmods, fixed BZ#3481.
I've also made some other improvements but it doesn't look like those have
made it into the repository just yet:
* Thu Jul 23 2015 Richard Shaw <hobbes1069(a)gmail.com> - 0.5.4-1
- Do not mark a build as failed when only installing the RPM fails.
- Run akmods-shutdown script instead of akmods on shutdown.
- Add systemd preset file to enable services by default.