I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I am building a new akmods
package which includes a lot of changes/fixes.
* Wed Jul 15 2015 Richard Shaw <hobbes1069(a)gmail.com> - 0.5.2-2
- Add package conflicts to stop pulling in kernel-debug-devel, fixes
- Add description for the formatting of the <kernel> parameter, BZ#3580.
- Update static man pages and clean them up.
- Fixed another instance of TMPDIR causing issues.
- Added detection of dnf vs yum to akmods, fixed BZ#3481.
When this hits the testing repositories I could use some feedback to make
sure I haven't broken anything.