transistioning repos

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Nov 8 20:42:15 CET 2007

BTW, sorry, I'm working slowly through my mail backlog and will likely
send some replies to the mails from the past days today/tomorrow -- was
a bit busy at work in hte past days and had some stuff at home to sort
out as well.

On 08.11.2007 20:20, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Mark Bidewell wrote:
>> With F8 now out the door, if I begin using Livna until RPM Fusion is
>> ready.  Will I be able to transition cleanly or will I have conflicts?
> We are planning on making it possible to transition cleanly.

For livna I'd suggest once the RPM Fusion repos are available we start
shipping RPM Fusion repo files in the livna-release RPM and stop
building packages in livna once they entered RPM Fusion.

Does that sound like a plan?

Cu