Please create CVS branch requests

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Oct 14 09:12:25 CEST 2007

Hi,

Kevin setup CVS (¹). It's mostly ready but not usable yet as it needs to
be tied into the FAS, on which thias had been working on iirc.

But there is one thing package maintainers can do already *now*: prepare
the CVS branch requests for your packages. We'll use the
Fedora-old-style format that is explained at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/CVSAdminProcedure?action=recall&rev=47

Put your request on http://rpmfusion.org/BranchRequests please. Once the
CVS is finally ready we can just work through the queue and finally
start -- that saves a bit of time.

Please make sure you put your packages in the proper section -- e.g.
software that is open source software according to the Fedora guidelines
in the "free" section and everything else in the "nonfree" section.

(¹) -- many thx kevin!