Packages that don't have a owner yet

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sun Oct 14 14:02:29 CEST 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 14.10.2007 13:33, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> I skimmed through the list of livna packages and added some to
>>> http://rpmfusion.org/InitialPackageMerge that were not yet listed. You
>>> can find them in the list below which also contains those packages that
>>> don't have a owner for rpmfusion yet:
>
> Two times:
>> [...]
>> Yes, I'll update the wiki.
>> [...]
>
> Thx hans!
>
>>> smpeg (drop?)
>> Has quite a few open bugs (most filed by me) I say if nothing uses it we should
>> drop it.
>
> SDL_sound needs it, which is requires by gltron.

Hmm,

So then if we want to move gltron to Fedora, we should try to get rid of the
dep. in SDL_sound and move SLD_sound to Fedora too (much like to perl-SDL and
frozenbubble move done some time ago). Any volunteers?

For now lets just keep these as is, until we find the time to move things to
Fedora.

Regards,

Hans