[merge review] amrnb and amrwb nosrc packages

KH KH kwizart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:18:36 CEST 2007

Here is updated version of amrnb and amrwb codecs
http://kwizart.free.fr/fedora/nosrc/amrnb-7.0.0.0-1.nosrc.rpm
http://kwizart.free.fr/fedora/nosrc/amrwb-7.0.0.2-1.nosrc.rpm

As those packages are not redistributable , I'm not sure there is a need
to have them imported into cvs...

Instead, we should use a wiki page to explain how to build them from nosrc
then rebuild ffmpeg with amr support ( if it cannot dlopen them):
I've made an experimental howto on my personal blog
(see the link on my rpmfusion wiki page at NicolasChauvet)

Nicolas (kwizart)

ps: I'm seaching a link that explain how to set a build environment in
english (and others languages).
This one is for French users:
http://doc.fedora-fr.org/wiki/RPM_:_environnement_de_construction