RPMFusion Status? (less then 2 weeks before F-8 gold)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Oct 27 12:54:55 CEST 2007

On 27.10.2007 10:13, Hans de Goede wrote:
> I wonder where we stand with regards to RPM Fusion?

I listed the most important remaining tasks in

http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2007-October/000096.html

some days ago. Ville prepared the push script in between (thx Ville!).

> we really need to get
> moving asap, F-8 will go gold in 2 weeks!

Agreed. But as I said yesterday on the list already: I'm sort of idling
atm regarding rpmfusion as I don't have access to the CVS server myself
and don't know what the status of LDAP accounts/FAS is (which afaik is
planed for the same machine); thias was/is working on that afaik.

And how to use the two webservers for repo-hosting is unclear to me as
well; waiting there for a word from thias as well...

Cu