Orphaned Packages from Dribble

Ian Chapman packages at amiga-hardware.com
Sat Apr 12 21:24:07 CEST 2008

Hi All,

Just a note really to say that because I'm moving from the UK to
Australia in a couple of months, I'll no longer be able to continue with
Dribble or any of my packages in Dribble. I think the few maintainers in
Dribble are willing to continue with their packages in RPM Fusion.
Anyway, if anybody is willing to continue to maintain any of the
following packages in RPM Fusion, I'd be grateful. I'm planning on
'freezing' Dribble on May 4th whereupon no updates or new RPMs will be
release, but the site will remain it's frozen state. Thanks very much
and I wish the RPM Fusion project the best of luck.

arcem
* Acorn Achimedes emulator

dvd-slideshow
* Command line utils for creating a DVD slideshow of pictures

DVDAuthorWizard
* KDE based application for creating video DVDs.

DVDRipOMatic
* KDE based application for ripping video DVDs.

e-uae
* Amiga Emulator

gcube
* Nintendo gamecube emulator

lha
*LHA is an archiving and compression utility for LHarc/lha/lzh format
archives.

libcapsimage
* Provides support for euae for reading IPF files, an Amiga disk image
format

lxdream
* Sega dreamcast emulator

mednafen
* Multi system emulator (Atari Lynx * Famicom * GameBoy (Color) *
GameBoy Advance * Neo Geo Pocket (Color) * NES (NTSC & PAL) * PC Engine
* TurboGrafx 16 (CD) * SuperGrafx * PC-FX

mupen64
* Nintendo 64 emulator

mupen64-ricevideo
* An OpenGL based graphics plugin for use with Mupen64

nes_ntsc
* NES NTSC video filter library.

pangzero
* A clone and enhancement of the game Super Pang

plus4emu
* Plus4emu is an open source, portable emulator of the Commodore 264
family of computers

psemu-base
* Meta package for base psemu directories, primarily for plugins with
various playstation emulators.

raine
* Raine emulates some M68000, M68020, Z80 and M68705 arcade games and is
mainly focused on Taito and Jaleco games hardware.

SAASound
* Phillips SAA 1099 sound chip emulator library

simcoupe
* SimCoupe emulates an 8bit Z80 based home computer, released in 1989 by
Miles Gordon Technology. The SAM Coupe was largely spectrum compatible,
with much improved hardware

smc
* Secret Maryo Chronicles is a 2D platform game that makes use of OpenGL
and is built upon SDL. It is similar to the classic game Super Mario.

smc-music
* Additional music for the game Secret Maryo Chronicles

sms_ntsc
* Sega Master System NTSC video filter

snes_ntsc
* Super NES NTSC video filter

uade
* UADE plays old Amiga tunes through UAE emulation and a cloned
m68k-assembler Eagleplayer API. Plugins for various audio programs like
audacious and xmms

xroar
* A Dragon 32, Dragon 64 and Tandy CoCo emulator for Unix

yabause
* Yabause is a Sega Saturn emulator.

--
Ian Chapman.