My package import progress report

KH KH kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:40:52 CEST 2008

2008/8/1 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl>:
> Sebastian Vahl wrote:
>>
>> Am Fr 25.Juli 2008 schrieb Hans de Goede:
>>>
>>> The following can only be build once the necessary deps are in place:
>>
>>> mjpegtools
>>
>> I'm also waiting for mjpegtools. Do you know which dependencies are still
>> missing and who maintains them?
>>

> libquicktime needs to be imported and build first, no idea who owns that.
That's me...(kwizart)  - It depends on ffmpeg and others...
What I expect is that we need to either import the F-9 version of x264
faad2 and others codecs for F-8 and F-9
and then solve the upgrade from freshrpms later once we get more QA.

The pending question about libquicktime is: Does swscaler is activated
in ffmpeg ?
Because that need to be specified on the configure line.

In any case, i will import the last 1.0.3 version of libquicktime.
upgrade path should be safe.

Nicolas (kwizart)