PLEASE read: Preparations and proposed procedure for importing livna packages to RPM Fusion

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Aug 9 10:34:03 CEST 2008

Hi!

Over the last few days I tried to import the first batch of livna
packages. I'm not completely finished yet, but getting closer slowly.
I'll send a status update of my proceedings over the next few days. One
thing nevertheless now already:

On 20.07.2008 21:01, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>   * no owner for RPM fusion yet
> [...]
> Fedora|y4mscaler|Video scaler which operates on YUV4MPEG2 streams|???|

Mjpegtools seem to requires y4mscaler. mjpegtools and/or
mjpegtools-devel are requires my a lot of packages as well; some of them
seem to be:

dvdstyler (can't be build without y4mscaler)
gstreamer-plugins-bad
mythtv
transcode

If one of the above packages is yours please consider to take over
y4mscaler. tia!

Cu