PLEASE read: Preparations and proposed procedure for importing livna packages to RPM Fusion

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sat Aug 16 23:17:12 CEST 2008

Stewart Adam wrote:
> I'll co-maintain if you'd like, I've prepared a gcc 4.3 patch to make it
> build properly but I just need access to the ACL to commit it.

Having a co-maintainer is very welcome. gcc-4.3 patch? It builds fine with
gcc-4.3 for me. It did need patching to work with the newer version of
mjpegtools now in all branches of rpmfusion, perhaps you mean that?

Anyways the compile errors have been fixed and it has been build for all branches.

You will need to ask Xavier to fixup the ACL's so you can commit too.

Regards,

Hans