PLEASE read: Preparations and proposed procedure for importing livna packages to RPM Fusion

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Aug 17 12:42:31 CEST 2008

/me fixes TOFU and points Steward to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style ;-)

On 16.08.2008 22:02, Stewart Adam wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-08-16 at 21:18 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> Mjpegtools seem to requires y4mscaler. mjpegtools and/or
>>> mjpegtools-devel are requires my a lot of packages as well; some
>>> of them seem to be:
>>> dvdstyler (can't be build without y4mscaler)
>>> gstreamer-plugins-bad mythtv transcode
>>> If one of the above packages is yours please consider to take
>>> over y4mscaler. tia!
>> I'll take y4mscaler for now, others are welcome to take it from me
>> though :)
>> Fixed builds are on there way.
> I'll co-maintain if you'd like, I've prepared a gcc 4.3 patch to make
> it build properly but I just need access to the ACL to commit it.

ACLs fixed.

But we have a typical "don't do everything on IRC" problem here again.
Stewart some days ago on IRC offered to take case of y4mscaler and thus
I added him as y4mscaler to
http://cvs.rpmfusion.org/viewvc/free/owners/owners.list?view=markup
a few days ago.

So who wants to be the primary owner for y4mscaler now?