cvs.rpmfusion.org not working for me (ssh keys?)

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Fri Aug 22 18:48:53 CEST 2008

I've been fighting trying to get access to cvs.rpmfusion.org the past 2
days, without luck.  Maybe I'm doing something fundamentally wrong.

I import my public keys into fas, then follow instructions on
http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors#head-014c352d2815a61a3a0583acc3819fc50bd1ade7

and alter my ~/.ssh/config to use the proper private key.  I tried both
using the same key I use for fedora, as well as generate a separate
rpmfusion-only key.  Neither seems to work.  I only get:

$ echo $CVSROOT
:ext:rdieter at cvs.rpmfusion.org:/cvs

$ echo $CVS_RSH
ssh

$ cvs co free
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)

??

-- Rex