rpmfusion based spin

KH KH kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:41:28 CEST 2008

2008/8/27 Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com>:
> KH KH wrote:
>>
>> I don't know if Thorsten ever mention such "spin" but having both
>> rpmfusion and fedora on the same media is a very hard legal issue.
>> Actually that's even not possible at all without removing the name
>> Fedora from such spin. (meaning removing artworks and some others
>> packages i don't remember)
>
> As Jeroen van Meeuwen, this is not a big deal technically as you make it out
True. It is easier than I thought..

At least we can first works at the documentation step providing a .ks
and a "replacement package" for the fedora-logos (outside of the
RPMFusion repository?)
Most of the work will be between .ks and the comps.xml for default
packages installation per group.

I can help with my experience of doing Localized (French) LiveCD.