RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) Package Build Report 2008-12-09

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Dec 10 01:39:16 CET 2008

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> "More than one source rpm" in the build results.

Huh? Unless some black magic happened behind my back, there's exactly one
freetype-freeworld-2.3.7-2.fc11 SRPM. I submitted only one devel build and
it was successful. Where is the other coming from?!

> The other case that can cause this error message is "no rpms".

I don't think that is the case either, it built successfully and the logs
say packages were created.

What's also weird is that only the devel build was affected, the F-8, F-9
and F-10 ones are fine.

So is there anything I should do now? Rebuild the package in devel?

        Kevin Kofler