libdvdcss,again

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 13:57:54 CET 2008

2008/12/13 Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov at gmail.com>:
> Understood - rpmfusion is not a community-project (important decisions
> were made w/o asking community directly).

That is your PoV and it does not reflect, for example, my opinion.

BTW, I've always been a fan of who-does-much-of-the-work is more equal
than the others and who-has-the-legal-risk has the right to choose.

> So, finally, what benefits rpmfusion provides over Livna? I see only
> disadvantages (cannot include software, which someone claims illegal
> in some particular country).

Hmm.... let me think...

RPM Fusion is a community, it has much more developers than Livna, it
has merged two other repositories, it has an open infrastructure, it
has much more packages than Livna. I don't think that any of these are
disadvantages.

Regards,

Andrea.