libdvdcss,again

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 14:24:37 CET 2008

2008/12/13 Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov at gmail.com>:
>>  RPM Fusion is a community, it has much more developers than Livna, it
>>  has merged two other repositories, it has an open infrastructure, it
>>  has much more packages than Livna.
>
> That's not a  benefits (developers may easily switch back to work with
> Livna, other repo may be merged with Livna as well, and so on).

Livna and Freshrpms are there just to supply libdvdcss. They do not
have any other purpose. So, why turning back? Aren't you trolling a
bit too much? It seemes that the only thing you care about is
libdvdcss. I haven't seen any other post of yours about something
else. Want to help? Package something :)

> BTW "more open infrastructure" means using cvs instead of svn? :)

No, the fact that we use an infrastructure that is open source and
resembles, where possible, the one Fedora has. Livna didn't.

Regards,

Andrea.