Some new documentation pages on the Wiki

Stewart Adam maillist at diffingo.com
Mon Dec 15 22:08:17 CET 2008

On 12/15/08 7:01 AM, David Timms wrote:
> Stewart Adam wrote:
>> * http://rpmfusion.org/Package
>> * http://rpmfusion.org/Howto
> It would be really good to get a template to define a style-structure
> for the pages, so that things get/feel familiar,rather than differing
> greatly between different packagers info. So that even though each has
> different authors, the is an rpmfusion look/feel.
>
> Also, what access do public users have ? Could they create and update
> pages to, what are the minimum requirements for community collaboration
> in the wiki, this can be a good way to get users involved in our repo ?
>
> DaveT.
Done - here are the template pages:
http://rpmfusion.org/Package/PackageTemplate
http://rpmfusion.org/Howto/HowtoTemplate

Any user with an account on the Wiki can edit the howtos, which is a good
thing but package maintainers should probably keep an eye on their pages to
make sure nothing unwanted or unexpected creeps in.

Stewart