make mockbuild does not work

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Dec 18 18:17:59 CET 2008

On 18.12.2008 16:55, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> 2008/12/18 Gianluca Sforna <giallu at gmail.com>:

>>> What would be the namespace of the  epel cfg files  for rpmfusion then ?
>> Very right. what about:
>>
>> rpmfusion_free
>> rpmfusion_free_epel
> That 's a matter of choice.  [...]

RPM Fusion supports EL & EPEL, but I wouldn't call those repos "RPM
Fusion Free EPEL", because that would lead to confusion with the
original EPEL. I don't think we or the original EPEL wants that. So we
should use the term EPEL only when it comes to the topic for what our
packages are build (e.g. EL & EPEL)