rpmfusion mockbuild service ?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Dec 26 15:07:52 CET 2008

On 26.12.2008 13:53, David Timms wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> BTW, here it poor mens scratch build for RPM Fusion: Kick of a build,
>> watch it closely and kill it once the last arch finished (and before its
>> downloaded -- if you miss that point drop me a line and I'll delete the
>> package from the needsign repo)
> Can you do this for a package you are reviewing or getting ready for
> submission, ie before it is in cvs ?

No (as discussed earlier in this thread).

And I for one don't understand where the realy benefit of above would
be. If a package doesn't work on one of the archs then the packager will
notice it when the package gets build for the first time in the
buildsys. So he'll get aware of any build problems and needs to fix them.

But don't reply don't that para please. It's just my opinion and others
obviously think differently.