New RPM Fusion contributor self-introduction

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Dec 30 15:38:17 CET 2008

Alex Lancaster wrote:
> Since I'm already an active contributor in Fedora and member of the
> "provenpackager" group, I'm not sure if I also need a sponsor.

You don't need new sponsorship as you're already sponsored in Fedora, you
only have to register your RPM Fusion FAS account and request sponsorship
through the interface, then ping one of the RPM Fusion sponsors and they'll
approve you right away.

Of course the package still needs to be reviewed, as in Fedora.

        Kevin Kofler