Developers: please update InitialPackageMerge page in the wiki

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Jul 19 15:23:45 CEST 2008

On 19.07.2008 15:10, Julian Sikorski wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis pisze:
>> On 17.07.2008 20:55, Julian Sikorski wrote:
>
>> Please check and (if necessary) update the "InitialPackageMerge" page in
>> the RPM Fusion Wiki ( http://rpmfusion.org/InitialPackageMerge ) as
>> we'll likely branch (and maybe even import) livna packages in RPM
>> Fusion's CVS over the next few weeks.
>> [...]

Just a note: At least I don't care about the version numbers on that
page; all I want to know is afaics that

- a package is having a maintainer for RPM Fusion
- that packages that are in more than one repo were merged
- that the package names are final

> Do dribble packages need to be updates as well?  The ones I maintain are already imported.

Good question. I can't see what it helps to track packages there that
were imported. So I'd say that removing those might be the best.