multilib packages (was: Re: Build Result: 126 - zsnes on fedora-8-rpmfusion_free)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Jul 21 18:29:35 CEST 2008

On 21.07.2008 08:48, Hans de Goede wrote:
 > [...]
>
> We have quite a few of these packages in rpmfusion (emulators who use asm
> intensively and thus are x86 only) I would like to see these show up in the
> x86_64 repo too. I guess the push scripts currently don't handle this?

The push scripts (we use the same as EPEL, which are newer variants of
those which were used for Fedora Extras) can handle that, but it's a
whitelist iirc.

IOW: send be a list of binary package names (separated into free and
nonfree please, as different scripts are used) and I'll add them; then
everything should just work automatically in the future.

Cu