PLEASE read: Preparations and proposed procedure for importing livna packages to RPM Fusion

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jul 22 20:50:43 CEST 2008

On 21.07.2008 20:09, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 21.07.2008 08:38, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> iscsitarget, kqemu, madwifi, ndiswrapper, nvidia{,96xx,legacy} (there
>>> are also plans to rename those three), qc, slmodem (broken anyway right
>>> now), nvidia-settings, nvidia-xconfig
>> I think we should just use what we have in livna as default, and keep the
>> freshrpms dkms packages around for those modules which aren't also in livna.
> I can also convert them; that's not that hard and users then have one
> look at feel.

Note, the only kernel module which afaics is in freshrpms and not in
Livna is dkms-tiacx -- but that seems to be a outdated version which
doesn't compile with recent kernels when I tried. Even the versions from
http://acx100.sourceforge.net don't work; so I'd tend to say we drop it
if nobody is willing to invest more work into this (¹)

CU
thl

(¹) -- maybe I might be willing to, but only after we got the bulk of
other things for RPM Fusion done