cvs-import.sh permissions problem

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 14:55:38 CEST 2008

> > it looks to me that the path element "rpms" is somehow
> > superfluous, as I can normally check
> > out "/cvs/free/qmmp-plugins-freeworld/..."?
>
> No.

ok, I was just mistaken that the paths differ ...

> The checkout from CVS is open.

I was unable to checkout yesterday due to insufficient
permissions, and this was remedied by "cvsextras" sponsorship,
so I thought it is enough ...

> You just have no right to commit at this time. Your access
> will be granted within few hours.

thankyou

> BTW, in the future please, follow the CVSadmin procedure to
> avoid this.

if you are refereing to
http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors#head-8354059095aca6ccb5494f9dac8815b732cfe2fd

- the directories already existed in CVS, and as the package is
imported from Livna, I thought the whole review-approval part is
going to be skipped (and that is the way I get it from the
Thorsten's email about the import)

sorry if I got it wrong and made you some trouble, I apologize

so, for the next two packages I am going to import (ufoai and
ufoai-data), I have to create bugreport and add "Package CVS
request" to it?

K.