Populating CVS (was Re: Dribble Frozen)

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon May 5 10:36:43 CEST 2008

Xavier Lamien wrote:
> 2008/5/5 KH KH <kwizart at gmail.com>:
>
>> I don't know if this can concern some p2p programs that are
>> problematic in some country...
>

> It could, so you should take this in account first.

For moving packages to Fedora, yes things like this should be taken into
account, but IMHO for rpmfusion we should only be looking at the License and
nothing but the License to decide wether something goes in free or non-free,
itfthe License is ok but there are other potential problems so severe as to
mandate not distributing it, then we should not distribute it all.

Regards,

Hans