Infrastructure status

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue May 13 07:02:29 CEST 2008

On 12.05.2008 23:20, Christopher Stone wrote:
> On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 1:48 AM, Xavier Lamien
> <laxathom at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> There're some tasks to catch, add (?) or also already done.
>> Just browse http://rpmfusion.org/Infrastructure to be up-to-date.
>>
>> Thorsten, i guess you have some tasks to add about buildsys or packages
>> availability ?
>>  Hans, if you want import your srpms, you could reach me in IRC this
>> afternoon.
> Hi, what exactly is preventing rpmfusion from being ready?

Right now it's me -- I'm heavily swamped with work at work and thus
couldn't update/adjust the builders when CVS was made ready by Xavier
last week. But I should find time for that over the next few days. But I
won't make any promises when the builder/the repo will be available --
maybe other problems show up over the next few days.

Sorry.