rpm confusion? :)

Andre Robatino andre at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue May 13 16:28:25 CEST 2008

> I already did this.
> Check the rpmfusion mailling list archive for that.

I've been following the rpmfusion mailing lists for weeks, and except for
mention of Dribble being frozen and talk of Rpmfusion going active in a
few days, I haven't seen anything explaining what people using
Livna/Freshrpms/Dribble will need to do when Rpmfusion goes active (and
since Livna and Freshrpms have F9 repos set up already, with mutually
incompatible packages as usual, and are acting as if Rpmfusion didn't exist,
people do need to know).  Even if this is explained somewhere in the
mailing list, it would be nice if it was clearly explained right on
Rpmfusion.org's home page.

P.S.  I just got an email from fedora-announce-list stating that Livna repos
are now available for F9, and explaining that the plan is to slowly migrate
people automatically from Livna to Rpmfusion.  Is the same true for Freshrpms
and Dribble, so people using any of the 3 repos will get automatically
migrated later?