kqemu not installable in fedora 8

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Oct 5 12:45:46 CEST 2008

On 05.10.2008 12:22, Tanguy Eric wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis a écrit :
>> On 05.10.2008 08:52, Tanguy Eric wrote:
>>> I'm just trying to install kqemu-1.3.0-0.8.pre11.fc8.noarch but it
>>> requires qemu >= 0.9.1 whereas the one available in fedora 8 is
>>> qemu-0.9.0-7.fc8.
>> Should be fixed now.
> Perfect.
> Now the least package i need livna is nvidia driver all other packages
> are updated from rpmfusion-updates-testing.

I talked to Stewart about it yesterday and we agreed that importing the
livna packages (inluding livna-config-display) in there current form is
the best and easiest for all, thus I plan to work on that over the next
few hours.

Note that Stewart and Kwizart are working on improved packages -- they
will be parallel installable, some are renamed and/or have other
improvements. Thus we'll likely see some changes in that area soon.
Having those changes in RPM Fusion right from the start would be nice,
but would slow down the RPM Fusion start down, which I#d say most if not
all us us want to avoid.