Yet again: Current package status updated

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Oct 7 20:16:02 CEST 2008

On 07.10.2008 19:45, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> Thx to the work from a few folks (mainly Hans) we got a lot of things
>>> fixed over the past 19 hours since I send out the last report. So here
>>> is a updated version; Plase note that I removed some things from the
>>> list where I know that work is done already to fix things:
>> Here is another status update:
>>
>> == free ===
>>
>> felix_[AT]_fetzig.org | em8300-kmod | Not found in free-devel
>> -> Known, Felix  wants to look at it
>>
>> lkundrak_[AT]_v3.sk | iscsitarget | Not found in free-devel
>> lkundrak_[AT]_v3.sk | iscsitarget | Not found in free-F-9
> iscsitarget AFAIK just needs the patch I send you

I applied that one to both the kmods from livna and RPM Fusion ;-) Thx
again for your help.

> or is this a problem with the utilities and not the kmod?

Correct, utility problem just for F9 and rawhide (works in F8). Details:
http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/logs/fedora-development-rpmfusion_free/1097-iscsitarget-0.4.15-10.svn142.fc10/ppc64/build.log

> I'm using iscsitarget for work, so say the word and I'll invest some of my
> boss' hours in fixing this. Also note that this is sort of deprecated
> scsi-target-utils (in Fedora) is the prefered way now a days to setup an iscsi
> target.

Talk to lkundrak -- maybe he's working on a fix already...

 > [...]

Cu