Did some bugzilla cleanups

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Oct 8 08:52:22 CEST 2008

Hi!

Sorry, I'm a bit behind with my mail, but I suppose I should answer this
one right now:

On 08.10.2008 08:30, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Status update:
>
> After a bit more coding to support the bugzilla version that's different
> from livna's, I've been able to push the four owners.list files to it.

Many many thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

> Products are:
>
>   Fedora                (versions: 8, 9, development)
>   Fedora EPEL           (versions: 5)

We really need to discuss quickly if we want to stick to that scheme. E.g.

1) do we want to seperate free and nonfree in bugzilla?

2) is Fedora EPEL really a good name?

My answers:

1) unsure; most people likely don't care from which of the repos the
package comes from; other people OTOH will (and those might even yell at
us if we don't seperate)

2) don't think so; Maybe the the products should be called "RPM Fusion
for Fedora" and "RPM Fusion for EL" or something like that? With a spilt
in nonfree and free that would result it:

"RPM Fusion free for Fedora"
"RPM Fusion nonfree for Fedora"
"RPM Fusion free for EL"
"RPM Fusion nonfree for EL"