Nvidia drivers problem

Orcan Ogetbil orcanbahri at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 23:09:55 CEST 2008

Let's make things clear. Are you trying to build an RPM with the latest nvidia drivers or are you just trying to install nvidia drivers provided by their website?

If the latter is the case I would recommend troubleshooting at http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14

If the former is the case new RPM's will be provided by rpmfusion very soon. Just wait a little. OR use the nvidia's installer if it is that urgent.

Other than that, after issuing "system-config-display --reconfig" re-installing the nvidia driver will probably solve the issue. I would also recommend un-installing livna-config-display if you are not using kmod rpm's.

-oget