Did some bugzilla cleanups

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Oct 12 21:52:17 CEST 2008

On 12.10.2008 21:29, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:40:53 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> Uhhps. Someone should mail the package owners and ask them kindly to
>>> create an account. Any volunteer that want to do this job? Codename is:
>>> "herding the cats!"
>> Not all at once!
>>
>> So I suppose this means another job found its way on my todo list
>> somehow. I checked the bugzilla admin interface and it seems I'm able to
>> create users there. Should I just do that based on the informations from
>> FAS and owners.list?
 >
> I recommend you ask the users to create accounts themselves
> and at the same time confirm that they still want to maintain
> the packages.

I of course would only create accounts for users that signed up in FAS
over the past few weeks -- for those users we already know that they are
still around and want to maintain their packages in RPM Fusion.

I'd say that should be more then enough. Especially as it seems nobody
is willing to mail everyone (which of course would be better; but that's
even more work then simply creating those bugzilla accounts...). Or is
there someone?