owners.list not entirely right

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:33:47 CEST 2008

Hi,

I skimmed through owners.list for my packages and it seems the setup is
not entirely right. Since the packages I maintain in nonfree are also
comaintained by Chris Stone, I believe for qmc2 and sdlmame* he should
be added to initialcc, and in the case where Chris is the primary
maintainer (sdlmess), I should be.
Could you please also have a look at the cvs acls (if these aren't the
same). A while ago Thorsten rebuilt sdlmame due to some buildsys issues,
and I did not get any mail regarding cvs commit.

Thanks in advance,
Julian