Testing community for rpmfusion

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Oct 14 19:39:31 CEST 2008

On 14.10.2008 00:05, Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
> I've been thinking if there's any interest in creating a testing
> community within rpmfusion
 >
> If there is any interest....
>
> Hows accessible is wiki?

I can't remember exactly, but I think you can edit if once you
registered (and if not then it should be like that (round about)).

> How good is the work between maintainers and upstream ?

Just like in Fedora. Or IOW: It completely depends on the maintainer and
the package.

> Is it possible to get a test list ?

That is something I have been thinking about as well. One one hand I'd
say "yes, might make sense". OTOH: fedora-test-list often does not work
to well. Some people report things there, others to fedora-devel, yet
others to fedora-list -- and most of the time bugzilla would have been
the right place.

So right now I tend a bit more to "just use rpmfusion-users for that
purpose for now; we can create a seperate list later if one really is
needed"