Next steps to get RPM Fusion running (V2)

KH KH kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 23:24:15 CEST 2008

2008/10/15 Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info>:
>>> - move packages from testing -> stable for F-8 and F-9; build new
>>> rpmfusion-release packages that have the testing repo disabled!
>>
>> MUST "FIX"
>
> But for now I think it's best to leave everything in testing to make it
> obvious that we are still in the testing phase.
That's annoying, as even if the rpmfusion-(non)free-release have them
all magically enabled
this is not as easy for thoses who try to test packages using mock.
Right now i'm only able to test in rawhide because of that.

As rpmfusion*-release have testing enabled this remains completely
silent for the end-users and just multiplicate the chance to have
outdated repodata. (this seems to happen sometime, for example
rpmfusion-rawhide before yesterday).

Nicolas (kwizart)