Import plans for freshrpms packages; please review!

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Oct 17 19:47:56 CEST 2008

On 16.10.2008 22:33, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> I took a closer look at the list of freshrpms packages that have been in
> in freshrpms only up to now (and not in dribble or livna).  Find the
> list below. If nobody complains it'll likely start this weekend (e.g.
> quite soon!) to import all those packages to RPM Fusion's CVS that are
> marked as "import" in below list. Please yell if there are good reasons
> not to import certain packages from that list. tia!

Here is a updated list; please recheck everyone that I got all comments;
tia!

Note: all packages will get owned by matthias unless otherwise mentioned

BasiliskII
-> import to free repo

cinelerra
-> undecided as of now; see
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2008-October/001691.html

dvd95
-> import  to free repo

dvdrip
-> undecided as of now; see
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2008-October/001691.html

elisa-plugins-ugly ->
-> import (Required by the future elisa update in Fedora (still
pending...).)

flvtool2
-> import to free repo

gmameui
-> import to free repo (updateing as well?)

gtetrinet
-> import to free repo

ltris
-> import to free repo[hansg: but someone should really take the time to
rename this one (and redo splashscreen, cleanup docs to match), upstream
is ok with that, only reason this is not in Fedora is ... trademark
concerns.]

mmsrip
-> import to free repo

mimms
-> import to free repo

mpg123
-> undecided as of now; see
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2008-October/001691.html

ogmrip
-> undecided as of now; see
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2008-October/001691.html

ogmtools
-> undecided as of now; see
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2008-October/001691.html

rte
-> import only if something requires it

SheepShaver
-> import to free repo

snes9x
-> import (nonfree as "License: Other"?); [amusuruane: Further: What
about using this patch in snes9x to have a nice GTK+ gui?
http://www.snes9x.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=22874 ]

thoggen
-> import to free repo

torrentzip
-> import to free repo

vstream-client
-> import only if something requires it

vobcopy
-> import to free repo

xmms-aac
-> import to free repo (oget as owner)

xmms-wma
-> import to free repo (oget as owner)

xplanet-maps
-> undecided as of now; import only if the latest xplanet works fine
with it.

xvid4conf
-> import to free repo