Moving livna-devel users over

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Oct 21 20:12:31 CEST 2008

On 11.10.2008 16:31, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> We afaics have all the main bits from livna-devel in rpmfusion-devel
> now. Thus I'd say it's time to copy the rpmfusion-release packages over
> to the livna devel repo and build a new livna-release package with
> tracks the rpmfusion-release packages in. That way those users that have
> livna properly installed will get rpmfusion automatically enabled. Once
> we have everything in place we'll later let rpmfusion-release obsolete
> livna-release and then the transition is done.

Just FYI, I'm doing a new push to livna right now that removes all those
packages from the livna-devel repo that have been imported and built for
RPM Fusion. That way the remaining livna-devel users hopefully will
notice that it's really time to enable to RPM Fusion(¹).

Cu
knurd

(¹) which should have happened automatically for everyone who had
livna-release installed; but for the rest this will be a heads up ;-)