[Bug 89] Review request: avbin - Cross-platform media decoding
RPM Fusion Bugzilla
noreply at rpmfusion.org
Fri Oct 24 04:39:13 CEST 2008
--- Comment #3 from Orcan Ogetbil <orcanbahri at yahoo.com> 2008-10-24 04:39:13 ---
I got approval from the upstream. Here are the updated files:
Now avbin is dynamically linked to ffmpeg. Hence the package size is
significantly smaller. I'll be glad if someone can check whether I did the
linking the right way.
* Thu Oct 23 2008 Orcan Ogetbil <orcanbahri[AT] yahoo [DOT] com> - 7-1
- Linked avbin to ffmpeg dynamically
- Use the release version 7 because the avbin code hasn't changed since in svn.
- Update the description
AVbin is a thin wrapper around FFmpeg, providing binary
compatibility for applications and languages that need it.
AVbin allows programs that require dynamic linkage to use
FFmpeg. It does this by providing
* an accurate version number within the shared library,
allowing applications to select the appropriate data
structures and functions to use at runtime, and
* a simplified interface with an unchanging ABI to the most
common decoding functionality within FFmpeg.
Configure bugmail: http://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the rpmfusion-developers