Yet again: Current package status updated (package maintainers please read!)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Oct 26 15:18:00 CET 2008

I wrote this mail a week ago but seems even some of the crucial problems
are not solved yet. So it seems that yet again I need to take a closer
look and help getting things fixed :-/ In that process I'll likely send
some more mails like this.

On 19.10.2008 17:44, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 12.10.2008 19:24, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> Thx to the work from a few folks (mainly Hans) we got a lot of things
>>> fixed over the past 19 hours since I send out the last report. So here
>>> is a updated version; Plase note that I removed some things from the
>>> list where I know that work is done already to fix things:
>> Here is another status update. It's not also in the wiki at
>> http://rpmfusion.org/ImportStatus ; please help with keeping it up2date; tia!
 >
> And another one with a brand new section ;-) -- package maintainers, please
> really read this mail up to the end! There are some problems that need to
> get fixed!
> [...]
> freshrpms amule-2.1.3-4.fc9.x86_64
> freshrpms lame-3.98.2-1.fc9.x86_64
> freshrpms lame-devel-3.98.2-1.fc9.x86_64
> freshrpms subtitleripper-0.3.4-3.fc7.x86_64
> freshrpms xine-0.99.5-3.fc9.x86_64
> freshrpms xrick-0.0.021212-2.fc7.x86_64
> -> have a higher EVR in freshrpms then in RPM Fusion;
> package maintainers, please fix!

Dominik fixed lame, hans xrick; many thx for that!

I just queued builds for amule, subtitelripper and xine with a EVR that
is higher then the one from freshrpms.

Subtitleripper was not that easy. Afaics the two spec files from livna
and freshrpms need to be merged again. Xavier, could you take a closer
look please? There are also some improvements in xine.spec that might be
nice to have in RPM Fusion.

Cu