rpms/amule/F-9 amule.spec,1.1,1.2

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Oct 27 10:48:31 CET 2008

On 27.10.2008 10:31, KH KH wrote:
> Nothing earlier than 2.2.2 is expected to be "really" useable.

Well, that amule was in Livna for ages; the same version was in
Frehsrpms as well, hence it was imported to provide a sane update
path for users of both repos. Also note that the import was
announced and done weeks ago without anybody complaining; I just
kicked the rebuild to fix the EVR update patch for freshrpms.

> abompard and me were waiting for a fedora dependency approval which
> happened earlier this week-end.
> This package will need to be updated for all Fedora version.

Sorry, I don't understand what you want to tell us. Is there anything I
did wrong? Do you want me to do anything? Drop the package? Delay the
RPM Fusion announcement until this is fixed?